Publisher / Website owner
Dr. Jeannette Regan
Impasse du Siau 5
Tél. +41 24 430 14 35
By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Personal data includes all information which serves to determine your person and which can be traced back to you - for example your name, your e-mail address and telephone number.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Handling of contact data
If you contact the website operator through the contact options offered, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your inquiry. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Hosting Provider & Server LogFiles
The provider of these pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
Browser type and browser version Operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer Time of the server request
These data cannot be directly assigned to specific persons. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out. We reserve the right to check these data subsequently if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL encryption is activated, the data you send to us cannot be read by third parties.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form including the contact data you entered there including IP address will be stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
The data collected via the contact form includes:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
We distinguish between the following categories of cookies:
- Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies are required to enable basic functionality of this website, such as providing a secure login or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting comments and other third-party functionalities
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze key website performance indices, which helps provide a better user experience for visitors.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with personalized advertisements based on pages you have previously visited and to analyze the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Right to information, deletion, blocking
You have the right to receive information free of charge at any time about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right to correct, block or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
You can object to the receipt of advertisements and the processing of your data for marketing and advertising purposes at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Jeannette Regan, Impasse du Siau 5, 1462 Yvonand, Switzerland.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
For all possible disputes between you as a visitor and user of this website and us as the website operator, the place of jurisdiction is exclusively the place of business of the website operator listed in the imprint. Swiss law is exclusively applicable.
Last update: September 2023